Sign in with
Your question

New Opteron Server ad in Times Square

Last response: in CPUs
April 25, 2006 5:15:42 PM

I saw this yesterday on 8th Ave, NYC. I only bring it up because it was kind of funny. There were no pics, or graphics. The ad went:

You could've lit up Broadway and Off Broadway and Off Off Broadway with the power you wasted with a non AMD server.
April 25, 2006 5:36:42 PM

Hahaha, nice. If only Intel could use such a good tagline to tell us why we need Viiv
April 25, 2006 5:45:30 PM

Quote:
Hahaha, nice. If only Intel could use such a good tagline to tell us why we need Viiv

I dn't think anything can save Viiv. No one likes or even understands it. I guess it's not the new Centrino.
Related resources
April 25, 2006 5:46:53 PM

You mean it's the new *SHOCK HORROR* WLAN CARD :o 
April 25, 2006 8:57:50 PM

Quote:
I saw this yesterday on 8th Ave, NYC. I only bring it up because it was kind of funny. There were no pics, or graphics. The ad went:

You could've lit up Broadway and Off Broadway and Off Off Broadway with the power you wasted with a non AMD server.
Dude i saw some at the New York auto show that said the same thing and another one said
Quote:
You could've trimmed every goatee in the village with the power you wasted using a none amd processor
April 25, 2006 11:36:16 PM

Quote:

Dude i saw some at the New York auto show that said the same thing and another one said
Quote:
You could've trimmed every goatee in the village with the power you wasted using a none amd processor

i think its time for AMD to get some intel marketing MBAs... cuz honestly speaking... i really don't think those two commercials are...convincing..
April 26, 2006 1:33:30 AM

I saw an Intel ad in the paper today! Seriously! I think I might make a topic about it. :roll:
April 26, 2006 2:10:29 AM

*runs to the scanner* :p 
April 26, 2006 2:40:20 AM

ROFL nice, if only I found something interesting like it around here...
!