New Opteron Server ad in Times Square

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
I saw this yesterday on 8th Ave, NYC. I only bring it up because it was kind of funny. There were no pics, or graphics. The ad went:

You could've lit up Broadway and Off Broadway and Off Off Broadway with the power you wasted with a non AMD server.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
I saw this yesterday on 8th Ave, NYC. I only bring it up because it was kind of funny. There were no pics, or graphics. The ad went:

You could've lit up Broadway and Off Broadway and Off Off Broadway with the power you wasted with a non AMD server.
Dude i saw some at the New York auto show that said the same thing and another one said
You could've trimmed every goatee in the village with the power you wasted using a none amd processor

Viperabyss

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006

Dude i saw some at the New York auto show that said the same thing and another one said
You could've trimmed every goatee in the village with the power you wasted using a none amd processor
i think its time for AMD to get some intel marketing MBAs... cuz honestly speaking... i really don't think those two commercials are...convincing..