Device Manager

My device manager is displaying multiple entries of my Modem and Monitor. I
have tried deleting all entries and rebooting, but they come back as
unidentified hardware. Any thoughts on how to get rid of this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about device manager

    Removing them in Safe Mode, & reboot to Normal Mode. More may show up
    there, the extras being ghosts. Hold F5 or CTRL as you boot to get to
    Safe Mode.

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    "ba in dls" <ba in dls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | My device manager is displaying multiple entries of my Modem and
    Monitor. I
    | have tried deleting all entries and rebooting, but they come back as
    | unidentified hardware. Any thoughts on how to get rid of this
    problem?

Device Manager Microsoft Windows