  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 2:51:02 PM

My device manager is displaying multiple entries of my Modem and Monitor. I
have tried deleting all entries and rebooting, but they come back as
unidentified hardware. Any thoughts on how to get rid of this problem?

More about : device manager

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 7:54:58 PM

Removing them in Safe Mode, & reboot to Normal Mode. More may show up
there, the extras being ghosts. Hold F5 or CTRL as you boot to get to
Safe Mode.

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,