Sober worm makes a comeback

I've gotten half a dozen of those emails, today. Kind of a nice change
from all the SWEN emails, <g>.

"Hello,
First, Very Sorry for my bad English.

Someone is sending your private e-mails on my address.
It's probably an e-mail provider error!
At time, I've got over 10 mails on my account, but the recipient are
you.

I have copied all the mail text in the windows text-editor for you &
zipped then.
Make sure, that this mails don't come in my mail-box again.

bye"

Needless to say, I didn't open the attachments, named "your_text.zm9".
Here's CA's report on it:
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/virus.aspx?ID=42569

--
Gary S. Terhune