Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Dell Inspiron N5520 Getting Hang

Last response: in Windows 8
November 30, 2012 3:08:33 PM

Hello,
I recently bought Dell Inspiron N5520 3rd generation core i5 Laptop but not satisfied with it's performance even my 3 years old dektop PC which is dual core performing better then this machine main problem occur after approx 2 months when I was browsing internet It got hanged I reinstalled OS but no it does not solved it I am using Windows 8 Release Preview while it was pre installed Linux Ubuntu It worked fine for 2 months with Windows 8 is there any hardware problem or driver as I have installed latest drivers from dell website and updated bios also

Best solution

a b \ Driver
November 30, 2012 3:22:55 PM

najibuddin said:
Hello,
I recently bought Dell Inspiron N5520 3rd generation core i5 Laptop but not satisfied with it's performance even my 3 years old dektop PC which is dual core performing better then this machine main problem occur after approx 2 months when I was browsing internet It got hanged I reinstalled OS but no it does not solved it I am using Windows 8 Release Preview while it was pre installed Linux Ubuntu It worked fine for 2 months with Windows 8 is there any hardware problem or driver as I have installed latest drivers from dell website and updated bios also

The problem occurring while online (ran fine prior to that, according to you), is suspect that your system incurred an infection of some kind. When you reinstalled the OS, did you format & repartition the drive ? That would normally take care of infections, but hackers these days are so sophisticated they can hide baddies on unused areas of the HDD. Take the time to run a full anti virus scan & other Malware scans.
December 10, 2012 9:44:18 AM

yes I fully format and repartitioned the drive and now the problem is resolved I installed windows 7 and it is working fine with it I think there was any incompatibility of any of its hardware with windows 8 as that OS version was for checking purpose and any of its update make it to do that problem well thanks for your answer
m
l
December 10, 2012 9:46:02 AM

Best answer selected by najibuddin.
m
l
!