graphics and audio problem

Hi, i have re-installed windows 98 on my machine due to some problems. But my
grpahics is of poor quality (standard) and there is no audio anymore. My VGA
and audio are both onboard. How to i restore the standards of both them as
they were before?

I tried looking for the drivers for both audio and graphics via the 98 CD,
with no luck.

regards

Since those items are "onboard"--built into the motherboard--you need to
know the make/model of your motherboard, then search for the right
drivers for it on the motherboard manufacturer's website. (You likely
need more than just the video and sound drivers. You probably need the
entire package. Windows 98/98SE aren't all that well endowed with driver
support.)

Everest, from http://www.lavalys.com/, has an excellent tool for
determining what hardware you have.

--