bios access

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
April 21, 2005 1:33:27 PM

I get a "COMPAC" logo before windows loads but upon
hitting "del" nothing happens. Is there something other?

More about : bios access

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 1:41:46 PM

"budd" <buddman60@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I get a "COMPAC" logo before windows loads but upon
> hitting "del" nothing happens. Is there something other?

F10
April 21, 2005 10:25:03 PM

This guy is right. Hit F10 when the solid white cursor is blinking in the top
corner to get into the bios

"Hugh Candlin" wrote:

> "budd" <buddman60@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I get a "COMPAC" logo before windows loads but upon
> > hitting "del" nothing happens. Is there something other?
>
> F10

April 22, 2005 6:48:55 PM

heh heh or you could just sit on the keyboard and wait for the error that
asks you to enter setup :>

just kidding F10 is correct for Compaq

!