color controls

I would like to know where and how to get my Windows 98 system to run True
Color 32 Bit?
1 answer Last reply
More about color controls

    I'm assuming you know to use Display Properties, Settings tab, and that
    it won't offer you True Color at the resolution you want. If so, the
    prerequisites are that you have a decent enough video card and install
    the proper drivers.

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    "scorpionking1967" <scorpionking1967@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:3ADCBFDC-AFAC-4427-84A8-2788C623E823@microsoft.com...
    > I would like to know where and how to get my Windows 98 system to run
    True
    > Color 32 Bit?

Windows 98 Microsoft Windows