.Net Framework 1.1

Running 98se, Ie6.0, system will not load .Net Framework 1.1 or .2. It will
get 1/3 of the way into the download that then stop. States that system need
to be 2000 or higher. On download site states that it is for 98/98se. I have
checked add/remove prgrams, there is no listing AT ALL of .Net Framework.
Help!!!!!

Why do you want the .Net Framework? Do you have a program that needs it? Or are you downloading it on GP. If you don't really need it (and you'll know if you do) then I recommend not installing it.

I know that doesn't directly answer your question, but I thought it needed saying. I don't know the answer to your precise question.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Sewhappie" <Sewhappie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:682ABB1E-3BF1-4413-B47E-8341931F187F@microsoft.com...
> Running 98se, Ie6.0, system will not load .Net Framework 1.1 or .2. It will
> get 1/3 of the way into the download that then stop. States that system need
> to be 2000 or higher. On download site states that it is for 98/98se. I have
> checked add/remove prgrams, there is no listing AT ALL of .Net Framework.
> Help!!!!!

From where are you downloading the .Net Framework? Get it from this location:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

http://snipurl.com/14ot

Try saving the file to a folder on your hard drive first, then run it from that
location.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm