Really stuck again...

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
The other gigabyte GZ-XX1CA-SNB looks just as nice IMO, and has the 2 x 3 1/2 external bays, so you have a choice of a black fan controller and memory card reader or both. With the $ saved you can get a quiet 80mm fan to put in the lower side intake.

My choice would be the CM 532 since it has the vented front panel, top mount buttons but the MIR would seal the deal...

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
yah but i like the fact i cna chang ethe mesh side on the Poisedon from Mesh to window, also i think the mesh would cool better than a duct

and, i know the ammo has mesh but its a bit over bearing, too bold
i plan to OC so i want good cooling

i would also add the antec super lanboy to that list

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
im sorry i cant see justification in spending 90 bucks + shipping on something with almost no asthetics. Its bland, i mean its a box, i mean maybe a stripe or line, or shiny thing, bi just a pox, i cant justify 90 bucks on it, and anywa sif i spend 90 bucks ill spend 10 more and get the poseidon since it looks better

heres wher eim stuck, 99 dollars for the same preformance as a CM 532 but the CM 532 is onyl 70 dollars, 30 dollars less, looks decent, same preformance. i think ill wait it out, im sure newegg will drop the price on it 98 is realyl high for what they are selling

TRENDING THREADS