MIA - was Drunk America West Pilots get theirs

dallas

The Man Behind The Curtain said:

> What happened to him? And what's happened to Fr. Bill?

List of regulars we haven't seen in a while:
Trent Hopkinson
Bill Leaming

BillW50

Huw Roberts

Marshall Banana

Oskar Wagner

Roger Halstead
Carl Frisk
Talon
Bob Cordone
Carl Frisk - he's ok.. just working hard
Dave Pitzer
Spego Dimanchet :)

Dallas

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 04:07:09 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> List of regulars we haven't seen in a while:
> Trent Hopkinson

That's the one I forgot about!

> Huw Roberts

Who?
No joke really....who is that?

> Marshall Banana

Yeah! Good old Dan!

> Roger Halstead

Not true...he popped in a few days ago.

> Carl Frisk

He hasn't been gone that long, has he?

> Talon
> Bob Cordone

Wow! I actually forgot they even existed.

> Carl Frisk - he's ok.. just working hard

Aaaawww...you really miss Carl, don't you?
Does Crash know? :))

> Dave Pitzer

He's been gone a long time.

> Spego Dimanchet :)

I still think he's your alter-ego...

BTW...I can't believe everyone forgot about Barry Ward and Chris Jones!

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Any landing you walk away from wasn't one of Melissa's! <g>)

So I had a week off and the sun came out. I really miss my flight simming time. Gotta run, one of my friends called
and she needs company on the lake.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message news:NtEEe.7409$dU3.311@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> The Man Behind The Curtain said:
>
>> What happened to him? And what's happened to Fr. Bill?
>
> List of regulars we haven't seen in a while:
> Trent Hopkinson
> Bill Leaming
>
> BillW50
>
> Huw Roberts
>
> Marshall Banana
>
> Oskar Wagner
>
> Roger Halstead
> Carl Frisk
> Talon
> Bob Cordone
> Carl Frisk - he's ok.. just working hard
> Dave Pitzer
> Spego Dimanchet :)
>

> Dallas

Hi Carl Frisk,

Tough break, mate!

I suppose somebody has to help a lady in distress, though. :))

Regards,
John Ward