fatal exception OE error message

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I connect my HP camera via USB to computer I get "A fatal exception has
occurred at 0028:FFOD46 in VXD usbhub(05)". plus "00000A25. current
application will terminate"
Also I get the same response when I try to back up my PDA Palm Pilot.
Can anyone tell me what to do? Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

See if this info helps:
http://www.duxcw.com/dcforum/DCForumID7/137.html

General USB Troubleshooting in Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=263218
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm