fatal exception OE error message

When I connect my HP camera via USB to computer I get "A fatal exception has
occurred at 0028:FFOD46 in VXD usbhub(05)". plus "00000A25. current
application will terminate"
Also I get the same response when I try to back up my PDA Palm Pilot.
Can anyone tell me what to do? Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about fatal exception error message

    See if this info helps:
    http://www.duxcw.com/dcforum/DCForumID7/137.html

    General USB Troubleshooting in Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition
    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=263218
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I connect my HP camera via USB to computer I get "A fatal exception has
    > occurred at 0028:FFOD46 in VXD usbhub(05)". plus "00000A25. current
    > application will terminate"
    > Also I get the same response when I try to back up my PDA Palm Pilot.
    > Can anyone tell me what to do? Your help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks, Bob

Error Message Windows