desktop macros ?

What was the Add/Remove Programs | "Windows Components" module that had to
be installed so that one could record and playback mouse and keyboard
sequences ? (....that unless one used it - one would remove - as part of
ones' multi-layered appraoch to internet security!)

regards, Richard

....oh how i wish i still had a machine with Windows 98 on it, I think I'm
going to have to build one again !

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:02:34 +0100, "RJK" <notatospam@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>What was the Add/Remove Programs | "Windows Components" module that had to
>be installed so that one could record and playback mouse and keyboard
>sequences ? (....that unless one used it - one would remove - as part of
>ones' multi-layered appraoch to internet security!)
>
>regards, Richard
>
>...oh how i wish i still had a machine with Windows 98 on it, I think I'm
>going to have to build one again !

Windows Scripting Host? Under Accessories in Add/Remove Programs >
Windows Setup.

How to disable or remove the Windows Scripting Host
http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/win.script.hosting.html

Regards,

Bill Watt
Computer Help and Information http://home.ptd.net/~bwatt/