W98 shutdown turns off the

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
a b C Monitor
April 27, 2005 4:17:55 PM

monitor but not the CPU. I realize this is an old problem but I don't
remember how to get the answer from knowledge base. Help!

More about : w98 shutdown turns

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 27, 2005 9:17:41 PM

"kchall" <r1hall@msn.com> wrote in message

> Re: W98 shutdown turns off the
> monitor but not the CPU. I realize this is an old problem but I don't
> remember how to get the answer from knowledge base. Help!

This may be governed by hardware. My newish
Pentium IV switches itself off: the older Pentium II
does not.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

My Pentium III is about 6 years old and has just recently occasionally
balked at shutdown.

!