scan disk and defragmenter

McGiv

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

Both set under scheduled tasks but always show as "never run" Why?

-- McGiv

I cannot answer your question. If I wanted to investigate, I would
check the settings for the schedule. That is, when is the scheduler
supposed to run them.

However, these programs often have trouble when they run in Windows'
normal mode. I personally would always restart Windows in Safe Mode
before trying to run them. They not only have fewer problem in Safe
Mode but they run much faster in Safe Mode.

Bill Starbuck (MVP)

Please don't start a new thread when you already have one started from yesterday.
You have replies there, and have not posted back to any of them. Why would we reply
to this one when you have ignored the replies you already received?
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm