Outlook Express 6 Attachment

When I click on the attachment it turns dark and I can't
open the attachment.
3 answers Last reply
More about outlook express attachment

    Not sure if this will solve it, however in Outlook
    Express/Tools/Options, select the Security tab and remove the
    checkmark in "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that
    could be a virus"

    Hope this helps

    "REDEYE" <REDEYE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click on the attachment it turns dark and I can't
    > open the attachment.

    I suggest not opening attachments as they are used to transport viruses. If you
    must open them, and this is not 100% positive you won't get infected:

    Be sure it is a trusted source you receive it/them from.
    Never open the message to even read if you do not know the source, delete it
    immediately, no questions asked.
    Make sure your antivirus definitions are always fully up to date.
    Save them to a folder where they can be scanned for viruses before opening.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    { MS MVP_Shell/User }

    "REDEYE" <REDEYE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click on the attachment it turns dark and I can't
    > open the attachment.

    It seems that you must change following:
    In Tools/Options, select the Security tab and remove the
    checkmark in "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that
    could be a virus"
    But of course read the message, this way your PC could be infected
    "REDEYE" <REDEYE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click on the attachment it turns dark and I can't
    > open the attachment.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows