Mike

Splendid

I have a user whose PC shows a strange picture while
starting up. I'd like to return it to the normal windows
startup background, anyone know how to do it?

When you say "while starting up" can you tell as more about exactly when the
picture is displayed? Is it before or after Windows starts? Is it before or
after it arrives at the Desktop?

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I have a user whose PC shows a strange picture while
| starting up. I'd like to return it to the normal windows
| startup background, anyone know how to do it?

Hi, Mike.

Right-click on the Desktop and click Properties | Desktop, then pick from
the menu (or Browse to a picture file of your choice on our hard disk).
Note that the Windows XP screen for SP2 is new.

If this is not what you meant, please post back.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX