Print from O.E.?

W98SE,
I have been trying to print a group member's reply to read later, and I'm
getting this error message:

"An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 228
Char: 1
Error: Incompatible version of the RCP stub
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?"

I would like very much to print some of the very helpful reply's given in
these helpgroups/forums, but I don't know a way out of this problem.

TIA,
D.

(Re)install 5.6 Scripting Engine
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP

Inside Outlook Express
http://www.insideoe.com

> (Re)install 5.6 Scripting Engine

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp
> --
> OE6-specific newsgroup:

> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
>
> Inside Outlook Express
> http://www.insideoe.com

PA, I'm not able to find the answer from the above links, but thanks for
reply.

Dave D wrote:
> > Dave D wrote:
> > > W98SE,
> > > I have been trying to print a group member's reply to read later, and
> > > I'm getting this error message:
> > >
> > > "An error has occurred in the script on this page
> > >
> > > Line: 228
> > > Char: 1
> > > Error: Incompatible version of the RCP stub
> > > Code: 0
> > >
> > > Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?"
> > >
> > > I would like very much to print some of the very helpful reply's
> > > given in these helpgroups/forums, but I don't know a way out of this
> > > problem.

> > (Re)install 5.6 Scripting Engine
> >
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp
> > --
>
> PA, I'm not able to find the answer from the above links, but thanks for
> reply.

Download and install 5.6 Scripting Engine via this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=0A8A18F6-249C-4A72-BFCF-FC6AF26DC390&displaylang=en

Reboot and see if printing in OE works now.