Spider game

A friend of mine showed me a game that came with his XP Pro version called
"spider solitaire". Is there any place that I can download this game to put
on my Win 98 se?
Thanks,
Gordon

It's included in Microsoft Plus! 98.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=269044

No, you can't download it. You'd have to find a used edition, or look in
certain types of computer shops where they tend to have lots of classic
backstock. Maybe EBay...

On the other hand, there are lots of versions online:
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=%22SPider+Solitaire%22&btnG=Search

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

A similar game can be down loaded from www.solitare-spider.com

> It's included in Microsoft Plus! 98.
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=269044
>
> No, you can't download it. You'd have to find a used edition, or look in
> certain types of computer shops where they tend to have lots of classic
> backstock. Maybe EBay...
>
> On the other hand, there are lots of versions online:
> http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=%22SPider+Solitaire%22&btnG=Search
>
> --
> Gary S. Terhune
> MS MVP Shell/User
>
> "BigBuck98" <gdubs@netrax.net> wrote in message
>> A friend of mine showed me a game that came with his XP Pro version
> called
>> "spider solitaire". Is there any place that I can download this game
> to put
>> on my Win 98 se?
>> Thanks,
>> Gordon

I'm always leery of games that you can download for free, which is why I
didn't bother recommending any, <s>.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User