FOX TELEVISION GOES OPTERON

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Oh my god actionman has his own video game!
Action_Man_Pal.jpg

sandmannight

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Could you tell me how to refill my hard drive fluid and while your at it tell me which plasma conduit I can find my ultra CPU stepping 600 gigawatt flux capacitor so I can overclock. Seriously, no one cares.

Stop being mean for no reason. He posted news that some may find interesting. And guess what nobody I mean nobody cares whether you care so just stop posting useless crap

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
Could you tell me how to refill my hard drive fluid and while your at it tell me which plasma conduit I can find my ultra CPU stepping 600 gigawatt flux capacitor so I can overclock. Seriously, no one cares.

Stop being mean for no reason. He posted news that some may find interesting. And guess what nobody I mean nobody cares whether you care so just stop posting useless crap Is my reply crap because you say it is? Most of the time, 9-Inch posts things that I can find interesting. But this, it's like "so what?" He has made his point about Opteron being a good processor, he need not solidify he point anymore, its proven. Moving on... :)

SexBomb

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006

Stop being mean for no reason. He posted news that some may find interesting. And guess what nobody I mean nobody cares whether you care so just stop posting useless crap Is my reply crap because you say it is? Most of the time, 9-Inch posts things that I can find interesting. But this, it's like "so what?" He has made his point about Opteron being a good processor, he need not solidify he point anymore, its proven. Moving on... :)
So why in the world do you waste your energies replying to his posts?
Wouldn't be easier for you (and many others) to just ignore him?

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
So why in the world do you waste your energies replying to his posts?
Wouldn't be easier for you (and many others) to just ignore him?
Are you trying to argue with me over something so petty? I'm moving on with my life now.

SexBomb

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
Anyhow, let's get back on topic.

Really nice to see AMD gaining more and more heavy weight customers.
What this means is that sooner or than later, AMD will achieve their 30% market share. Intel should start worry if they even get close to 28%.

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
Anyhow, let's get back on topic.

Really nice to see AMD gaining more and more heavy weight customers.
What this means is that sooner or than later, AMD will achieve their 30% market share. Intel should start worry if they even get close to 28%.
I agree, go AMD. :)

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
OMG! FOX created Family Guy, the Simpsons and soo many other series and shows that Much of Celebrities of today are famous because of, and Opterons have just become the heart and not sure about their soul. But I hope This sudden impulse of FOX to get better Computers, will translate in them maknig better shows. In Increaseing their Broadcast Qualitys. Opterons will have nothing to do if the Quality does'nt increase. Or wil it ? Madmodmike or Wuzy or RichPls Please Explain What The Opterons Will be Doing at FOX29.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Nice I have my own Wikipedia entry and video game! Now I just need stalkers to be a true celebrity. :p

Where is action man he is awfully late today hmm?

Fell asleep whilst keeping watch for more pointless 9mm threads. :p Actionman! You fell asleep what is the time diffrence in Australia from New York?