Internet explorer unable to serve the net.

Hi All,
I have do a Fdisk and reinstall back all the programs. I'm able to do the
broadband connection but I was unable to serve the net. The line is connected
but each time I tried to go to any web site, the following error message
appear:
The Page cannot be displayed. The page you are looking for is currently
unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties or you
may need to adjust your brower setting.

Please try the following:
* Click the Refresh button or try again later...........
I have tried every way but get no result.

Please advice how to solve this problem.

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer unable serve

    (1) This site is tough to look at, but may have something relevant...
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/

    (2) I don't know, really, BUT this seems harmless enough to try...

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302590&Product=w98
    "Unable to Load the Dynamic Link Library" Error Message When You Install
    Drivers or Utilities
    (302590) - When you attempt to install device drivers or utilities on
    your computer, you may receive the following error message: VNETSUP.VXD,
    VREDIR.VXD, DFS.VXD... MSNP32.DLL - Unable to load the dynamic link
    library: MSNP32.DLL the System cannot find the...

    ......Quote..........
    SYMPTOMS
    When you attempt to install device drivers or utilities on your
    computer, you may receive the following error message:

    VNETSUP.VXD, VREDIR.VXD, DFS.VXD... MSNP32.DLL - Unable to load the
    dynamic link library: MSNP32.DLL the System cannot find the specified
    file. Some, or all, of the following feature is not available: Microsoft
    Network.

    CAUSE
    This behavior can occur if your networking components are configured
    incorrectly.

    RESOLUTION
    To resolve this issue, remove and then reinstall Client for Microsoft
    Networks. To do this, follow these steps:

    1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    2. In Control Panel, double-click Network.
    3. In the Network dialog box, select Client for Microsoft Networks, and
    then click Remove.
    4. In the Network dialog box, click OK, and then click Yes to restart
    your computer.
    5. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    6. In the Network dialog box, click Add.
    7. In the Select Network Component Type dialog box, click Client, and
    then click Add.
    8. In the Select Network Client dialog box, click Microsoft under
    Manufacturers.
    9. Under Network Clients, select Client for Microsoft Networks, and then
    click OK.
    10. In the Network dialog box, click OK.
    11. Click Yes to restart your computer.

    NOTE: You may be asked to insert your network CD-ROM. If you do not have
    a network CD-ROM, contact your network administrator for your specific
    network settings.
    ......End quote..of Q302590....

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    "Francis Chew" <FrancisChew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Hi All,
    | I have do a Fdisk and reinstall back all the programs. I'm able to do
    the
    | broadband connection but I was unable to serve the net. The line is
    connected
    | but each time I tried to go to any web site, the following error
    message
    | appear:
    | The Page cannot be displayed. The page you are looking for is
    currently
    | unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties
    or you
    | may need to adjust your brower setting.
    |
    | Please try the following:
    | * Click the Refresh button or try again later...........
    | I have tried every way but get no result.
    |
    | Please advice how to solve this problem.
    |
    | Thank you.

Internet Explorer Windows