Audigy tweaks and 3rd party drivers?!?

Clob

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2003
I'm starting to get pretty sick of gettting owned bye these people with the same sounds cards as me that can hear farther.

Google didnt turn up anything for a Regular Audigy (original with the gold jacks)

Does anyone know of anything?

astrallite

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2005
I'm starting to get pretty sick of gettting owned bye these people with the same sounds cards as me that can hear farther.

Google didnt turn up anything for a Regular Audigy (original with the gold jacks)

Does anyone know of anything?

My flatmate was a CPL finalist at Houston way back and still owns in every FPS he picks up. He uses onboard sound and some crappy $30 speakers, and relies on crazy reflexes and instinct. Maybe you should just practice in single player mode more on harder difficulty :p

Clob

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2003
ROFL... What ya trying to say?!?! :oops:

This is Americas Army... This isnt the run-of-the-mill Run-n-Gun FPS!

You have to hear, plan, and use tons of strategy because this is a simulation game!

I am a Pro at the game! Come and play me! I DARE YOU!!!

Just that those with sound and visual tweaks get the better of me... Since Visual tweaks are out of the question, I need some audio tweaks!

Is there a way I can run all of my sound through some sort of software filter? Maybe apply some EQ where I need it?

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
turn up the volume!

on my set i made sure the the slider for front and rear was on -50% so my back speakers are a bit louder than my front, this helps alot! although my back speakers are quite a way away.

i agree with those guys though im good at FPS, and yes 5.1 helps but i still owned in 2.1.