Does anyone know what GDIPFONTCACHEV1.dat is?

In my Windows ME box I have a file in C:\WINDOWS\Application Data called
GDIPFONTCACHEV1.dat.
I am asking because I had read on
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453074933 that it might
be a part of "WebSearch Toolbar". I was just wondering if anyone would know
if it's normal part of Windows ME and supposed to be there or a possible
indicator that "WebSearch Toolbar" has tried to install itself on my machine
(I'm running "Spywareblaster" kill bit so I'm certain that I'm protected from
malicious ActiveX controls running). Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about does gdipfontcachev1

    umm figured it out..
    File is created when I run (ohhh how I hate to admit this)
    Hallmark Card Studio
    The fonts list in it made me try opening all applications that use fonts and
    might induce it's creation and low and behold after a process of trial and
    error mystery solved!

    Awww! You took all the fun out of it, <eg>!

    Sometimes--make that oftentimes--being anal about the details of your
    system can cause so much unneeded stress. Of course, that's got to be
    considered an acceptable price to pay when you consider the disasters
    people find themselves in from not being anal enough, <s>.

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    "Captnhook" <Captnhook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > umm figured it out..
    > File is created when I run (ohhh how I hate to admit this)
    > Hallmark Card Studio
    > The fonts list in it made me try opening all applications that use
    fonts and
    > might induce it's creation and low and behold after a process of trial
    and
    > error mystery solved!

Windows Me Microsoft Windows