Message Rules & Blocked Senders List

Is there anyway to print a hard copy of Message Rules & Blocked Senders List
either in Notepad or Word?

Not that I know of. The Rules are saved as a series of Registry entries,
but it's mostly encoded using DWords to indicate actions taken, plus
Binary entries where customized information exists (name or email
address that's involved in the rule, for instance.) I suppose someone
could write a script to parse out that Registry data, but that's as
close as you're going to come.

If your intent is to back up the data, here's some info you might find
helpful:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Elsie" <Elsie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to print a hard copy of Message Rules & Blocked
Senders List
> either in Notepad or Word?

No.
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP

Elsie wrote:
> Is there anyway to print a hard copy of Message Rules & Blocked Senders
> List either in Notepad or Word?

I can think of a way, but I don't think you will like it.

1. Display the list
2. Alt/prt screen
3. open paint etc. , crop or if you have psp just use the capture option
4 paste
5 print
6 scan the print and use ocr
7 copy & paste into notepad or word.

Elsie wrote:
> Is there anyway to print a hard copy of Message Rules & Blocked Senders List
> either in Notepad or Word?

Yeh, type them up in two seperate word docs and print them off just as
you would a bog standard work doc.