bluntside

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Aight. Finished installing the 7900gt, the only problem is, I can find a driver for the 7900gt. I'm just running it on plug and play and it sucks. What are some great drivers for gaming?? Perferebly not in beta 8O
I've already struggled on powering up my computer for a week now, and don want any more touble :wink:
I'm not to familiar with Nvidia, I perfer Ati, but decided what the hell, I'll give it a try.
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
I need to know what kind of stable forceware drivers there are for the 7900gt
Thanks Very much

clue69less

Splendid
Mar 2, 2006
Aight. Finished installing the 7900gt, the only problem is, I can find a driver for the 7900gt. I'm just running it on plug and play and it sucks. What are some great drivers for gaming?? Perferebly not in beta 8O
I've already struggled on powering up my computer for a week now, and don want any more touble :wink:
I'm not to familiar with Nvidia, I perfer Ati, but decided what the hell, I'll give it a try.
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
I need to know what kind of stable forceware drivers there are for the 7900gt
Thanks Very much

Didn't your board come with the latest drivers on an installation CD?

red_devil

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
If you want drivers, just head out to www.nVidia.com. But if you want Optimised drivers, try www.Guru3d.com, They have some modified drivers to improve image quality and performance. They say they take no responsibility by any damages the drivers cause. However, I don't seem to find any problem with their drivers. It's totally up to you

clue69less

Splendid
Mar 2, 2006
If you want drivers, just head out to www.nVidia.com. But if you want Optimised drivers, try www.Guru3d.com, They have some modified drivers to improve image quality and performance. They say they take no responsibility by any damages the drivers cause. However, I don't seem to find any problem with their drivers. It's totally up to you

Try this link instead:

http://www.guru3d.com/

bluntside

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Hehe, i think it did damage my 7900gt :evil:
I returned my mobo, nothing was wrong with it. A CPU wont be damaged if its not running any games and if its not OC'ed
My ony guess is it's the 7900gt, Whenever I[;ay Graphic intens games like COD2, after 3 min of gameplay, my rig freezez up!! Thats with all my games!! THis is BS :evil:
Thats my guess its go to be the 7900gt.
I dunno What do you guys think>>???

bluntside

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Mem ory problem indeed, while trying to build my systme in the first place I had the blu scrren. BTW how do I test my memory?? Its 1gb kingston pc3200. It was used on my older system, played HL2 and had no problems. I'm thinking of returning my 7900gt for another one. I'm still wondering how to test my memory.