Taxing on the yellow lines?

I recently got FS9 but cannot figure out how to taxi on the yellow
lines. In the past FSs, I found the map with the line on the map but
the new GPS does not show the line on the map. Can someone help?

-Robert

I'll assume you mean progressive taxi, use the atc button ~ to get
perrmission to taxi to the active runway, then an option will appear to turn
on progressive taxi, you can press shift+s to get an overhead or 'map' view.

or you mean you dont have a flightplan showing on your gps, press alt,
flightplanner and enter in the starting and ending airports, now your gps
should show the 'line'

hope that helps,
shywon
"ual2708" <ual2708@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
>I recently got FS9 but cannot figure out how to taxi on the yellow
> lines. In the past FSs, I found the map with the line on the map but
> the new GPS does not show the line on the map. Can someone help?
>

> -Robert

And if that isn't it, go to spot plane view and line up on it, stop and
return to the cockpit and see where it lines up on the panel. There you
have it, lined up on the taxiway or runway. Just like flying VFR IRL. Put
the nose on some distant landmark and hold it there.

Mr. Steve