Macro Flash Player 7 flashing out of control

Whenever my flashplayer is on it is flashing out of control. I've tried
unistalling and reinstalling, i've emailed Macromed and they can't help me
out either. The one thing i do notice is that when i change the "quality"
setting from "high" (their default) to "low" it controls the screen flashing
much better, but then as soon as you change screens it defaults back to
"high" and I have the same problem once again. I recently switched my
graphics card from a 8 SDRAM to a 64 SDRAM hoping that would solve the
problem. My graphics are much better, but I still have the same out of
control flashing problem. If anyone can help me out on this one, it would be
appreciated, thank you.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Have you checked for spyware/malware/adware?