  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
May 11, 2005 5:41:06 AM

"A fatal exception OE has occurred at 014F:00005FD2. The current application
will be terminated". Anyway to solve this problem? I had change the
ram(memory). Even just format the hard disk. This error message appear when
open/ doing/ print any of microsoft applications.

More about : fatal exception error

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 11:26:58 AM

Did the error occur *before* you changed the RAM? You may have faulty or
incompatible RAM installed.
Is that the entire message on the blue screen? Please provide the complete exact
error message.

What Are Fatal Exception Errors
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=150314

How to fix a fatal exception error.: