fatal exception error

"A fatal exception OE has occurred at 014F:00005FD2. The current application
will be terminated". Anyway to solve this problem? I had change the
ram(memory). Even just format the hard disk. This error message appear when
open/ doing/ print any of microsoft applications.
1 answer Last reply
More about fatal exception error

    Did the error occur *before* you changed the RAM? You may have faulty or
    incompatible RAM installed.
    Is that the entire message on the blue screen? Please provide the complete exact
    error message.

    What Are Fatal Exception Errors
    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=150314

    How to fix a fatal exception error.:

    http://www.aumha.org/kbefe.htm

    http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/fatlexer.htm
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "james" <james@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > "A fatal exception OE has occurred at 014F:00005FD2. The current application
    > will be terminated". Anyway to solve this problem? I had change the
    > ram(memory). Even just format the hard disk. This error message appear when
    > open/ doing/ print any of microsoft applications.

Microsoft Error Message Hard Drives Windows