Restricting domain name change at login

Is there anyway to restrict changing the domain name at login?

I've already configured client computers to login ONLY after they are
validated with the win2k domain.

Maybe a third-party utility?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about restricting domain change login

    Read here:

    http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-5139996.html#

    "Gus" <no2@s.com> wrote in message
    > Is there anyway to restrict changing the domain name at login?
    >
    > I've already configured client computers to login ONLY after they are
    > validated with the win2k domain.
    >
    > Maybe a third-party utility?
    >
    > Thanks

Login Microsoft Domain Name Windows