Adobe Reader

I have the free version of the Adobe Reader V.6. Is there a way that I can
save a .pdf file that I downloaded?
Solomon

Adobe Reader comes with a tool bar. Use the adobe tool bar floppy disk icon
to save a copy of the document.
You might find it useful to explore the Adobe Reader Tool Bar and the "HELP"
menu.

"Solkeys" <solkeys@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have the free version of the Adobe Reader V.6. Is there a way that I can
> save a .pdf file that I downloaded?
> Solomon

If you downloaded the .pdf file, it is presumably already saved. I think
this is not what you meant to ask and if so, please clarify.

--
Regards

Ron Badour, MS MVP Windows 98
Tips: http://home.satx.rr.com/badour
Knowledge Base Info:

"Solkeys" <solkeys@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have the free version of the Adobe Reader V.6. Is there a way that I can
> save a .pdf file that I downloaded?
> Solomon

Solkeys
I frequently save .pdf files for future reference or to forward to
friends (analyst reports). I simply click FILE/SAVE AS, change the
file name to something I will recognize, and then find the folder
where I want it saved.

Dan

"Solkeys" <solkeys@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have the free version of the Adobe Reader V.6. Is there a way that
I can
> save a .pdf file that I downloaded?
> Solomon

2 general ways. One was already mentioned if you have Acrobat running
within IE. You have already downloaded it, its cached to memory (not the
hard drive) at that time

The other is to right-click such a weblink that ends with filename dot
"PDF". Then select save and point to the location you want it saved. You
don't actually open the file with Acrobat Reader within IE in this case.
This way you download it straight to your hard drive. This comes in handy
if you already know you want the PDF file, but don't intend to open it right
away.

"Solkeys" <solkeys@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have the free version of the Adobe Reader V.6. Is there a way that I can
> save a .pdf file that I downloaded?
> Solomon

TRENDING THREADS