Compaq Presario 4526 in win98se

I have this old presario 4526 and still working fine with w95 and I would
like to clean install it with w98se instead. I am concern with the drivers as
hp is telling me that they do not support for w98. At the moment, the DM
gives the following main info:-

The display adatpers : S3 inc Trio 64V2
HD controller: Intel 82371 SB PCI Bus Master IDE Controller
Modem : Compaq Presario 336-DFI 56K Upgradeable
Sound : ES1887 Plug and Play
I am concerned that I will not be able to get all the drivers for the w98se.
Can some experienced it help to pin point the drivers that I can actually
download when I make a clean installation of w98se. Hp had said they dont
even have the data base for their 4526. Many thanks for your time.

"glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:uryRmmWWFHA.2256@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>.....great minds and all that. ;-)

Suddenly my brain snapped...
slowly....