Files not being display in folder

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have just noticed that files that were created after
26/06/04
are not being displayed when the folder is opened.
Currently I have 11432 files in the folder all of which
are displayed correctly using a third party explorer.
In windows explorer only 10816 files are displayed.
Searching within windows explorer fails to return a match
but in command mode the files are present.

Any ideas?

In Windows Explorer, had you set the show all files and folders options. in
Explorer, go to Tools, select folder options, go to the View tab, place a
check next to "Show hidden files and folders" and remove check from "Hide
Protected operating system files," Also be sure there is a check next to
"Display the contents of system folders," click apply and ok.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User