Where can i get the latest version of Internet explorer fo..

Hi,
I want to install the latest version of internet explorer in my home machine
(which is in Chennai) I would like to download the file and send it in a CD
to my wife with instructions of installation. Can you let me know from where
i can get the latest version for Windows 98.
--
Dave

Try this place to download IE6 SP1

http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/microsoft/ie/6.0sp1/