  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
May 18, 2005 11:54:41 PM

Periodically I get script errors and the "Script Debugger" comes up. I
decline to do the debug and it goes away. Is there a way in windows 98SE to
disable the Script Debugger?

Thanks,

FM

More about : script debugger

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 3:08:32 AM

Click Start>Settings> Control Panel> Internet Options> Advanced tab:
Check the box for "Disable script debugging"
AND
Un-check the box for "Display a notification about every script error"
Click OK.

Also, see here -
How to disable script and runtime errors in Internet Explorer:
http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/scripterrors.h...
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"FM" <fm@ncinternet.com> wrote in message
> Periodically I get script errors and the "Script Debugger" comes up. I
> decline to do the debug and it goes away. Is there a way in windows 98SE to
> disable the Script Debugger?
>
> Thanks,
>
> FM

Anonymous