Missing VxDmon.vxd and NTkern

Can you tell me where to find these two files on the setup disk I have done
a search from the explorer with no luck.

What is going on with your computer and are you using W98? If there is an
error message, post it verbatim please. According to what I found,
VxDmon.vxd is a Windows ME file.

--
Regards

Ron Badour, MS MVP Windows 98