System restore error???

kamal

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I cannot use system restore.

When ever i run system restore i get this error

A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wish to debug?

Line: 212
Error: "Calgrid" is undefined

Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this error

Thanks
Kamal

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Do you have a popup stopper installed on your system, if yes, try turning it
off and see if that resolves the issue. If you don't have one installed of
which you are aware but have install the SP2 update, try turning off the new
browser popup stopper, open Internet Explorer, go to tools, select popup
blocker and select turn off popup blocker and see if that resolves the
issue.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I cannot use system restore.
>
> When ever i run system restore i get this error
>
> A Runtime Error has occurred.
> Do you wish to debug?
>
> Line: 212
> Error: "Calgrid" is undefined
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this error
>
> Thanks
> Kamal

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi Kamal

See if the following helps:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Error%3A+%22Calgrid%22+is+undefined&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I cannot use system restore.
>
> When ever i run system restore i get this error
>
> A Runtime Error has occurred.
> Do you wish to debug?
>
> Line: 212
> Error: "Calgrid" is undefined
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this error
>
> Thanks
> Kamal

kamal

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I managed to fix it by running this fix by Doug Knox
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_sysrestore_blank.htm

Thank you for your help Will.

> Hi Kamal
>
> See if the following helps:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Error%3A+%22Calgrid%22+is+undefined&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I cannot use system restore.
>>
>> When ever i run system restore i get this error
>>
>> A Runtime Error has occurred.
>> Do you wish to debug?
>>
>> Line: 212
>> Error: "Calgrid" is undefined
>>
>> Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this error
>>
>> Thanks
>> Kamal

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Glad you've solved your problem.