Spooling

Hi, i have set a workgroup between 2 pc's to share the files and the printer.
Both are running win98se.

I have no problem sharing the files. But there is a problem with the
printer. When i try and print from the 2nd computer (printer not connected
directly, via the network), it takes forever to print.

when i check the printer status from the other computer it says the status
is spooling. This comp. only has 32mb RAM, could this be the problem?

regards

Without knowing the specifics of the network setup, one can only stab at
everything from printer configuration to cabling.

--

Brian A. Sesko
{ MS MVP_Shell/User }

"Pinto1uk" <Pinto1uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, i have set a workgroup between 2 pc's to share the files and the printer.
> Both are running win98se.
>
> I have no problem sharing the files. But there is a problem with the
> printer. When i try and print from the 2nd computer (printer not connected
> directly, via the network), it takes forever to print.
>
> when i check the printer status from the other computer it says the status
> is spooling. This comp. only has 32mb RAM, could this be the problem?
>

> regards

You should find this article helpful:

HOW TO: Troubleshoot Printing Problems in Windows 95, Windows 98, and
Windows Millennium Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=128345

PattyL