Hotmail access gone flaky.

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
May 23, 2005 11:30:19 PM

My Hotmail connection from OE6 is slow, sluggish or disconnecting today. Is
there a new problem with Hotmail today? I went to the Hotmail site and logged in
and found myself faced with a huge ad..maybe their adspace is clogging up my
Hotmail access from within OE6?

More about : hotmail access flaky

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 11:30:20 PM

There appear to be problems on MSN/Hotmail's end today, yes.

You are not accessing the same server at www.hotmail.com as you are in OE.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security