Hotmail access gone flaky.

My Hotmail connection from OE6 is slow, sluggish or disconnecting today. Is
there a new problem with Hotmail today? I went to the Hotmail site and logged in
and found myself faced with a huge ad..maybe their adspace is clogging up my
Hotmail access from within OE6?
1 answer Last reply
More about hotmail access flaky

    There appear to be problems on MSN/Hotmail's end today, yes.

    You are not accessing the same server at www.hotmail.com as you are in OE.
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

    Cymbal Man Freq. wrote:
    > My Hotmail connection from OE6 is slow, sluggish or disconnecting today.
    > Is
    > there a new problem with Hotmail today? I went to the Hotmail site and
    > logged in and found myself faced with a huge ad..maybe their adspace is
    > clogging up my Hotmail access from within OE6?

Connection Hotmail Microsoft Windows