resetting Epson C41 UX ink

Can someone tell me, how to reset that ink?
i been googling for a long time but found nothing regarding restting the
ink level.
i appreciate your help

brainD wrote:

> Can someone tell me, how to reset that ink?
> i been googling for a long time but found nothing regarding restting
> the ink level. i appreciate your help

Buy Epson resetter. It costs about 7$. AFAIK there is no software to
reset T038/39 cartridges. You can freeze them with SSC Service Utility
but if they are empty there is no other way than resetter.

--
# £ukasz Ledóchowski
# GG: 503647 lukled@tlen.pl