upper case file names

Hi. I know I need to check a box somewhere to allow all upper
case file names. I just can't remember where the box is. Any
help is appreciated. TYIA
1 answer Last reply
More about upper case file names

    "parklady" <parklady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. I know I need to check a box somewhere to allow all upper
    > case file names. I just can't remember where the box is. Any
    > help is appreciated. TYIA

    You don't give any details of your software but try:

    Go to Windows Explorer > View > Folder Options > View > check: Allow
    upercase names > Apply > OK

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

Cases Microsoft Windows