upper case file names

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
May 23, 2005 7:10:25 PM

Hi. I know I need to check a box somewhere to allow all upper
case file names. I just can't remember where the box is. Any
help is appreciated. TYIA

More about : upper case file names

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 4:10:35 AM

"parklady" <parklady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I know I need to check a box somewhere to allow all upper
> case file names. I just can't remember where the box is. Any
> help is appreciated. TYIA

You don't give any details of your software but try:

Go to Windows Explorer > View > Folder Options > View > check: Allow
upercase names > Apply > OK

Regards,
Emrys Davies.
!