deb

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2003

Under Tools > Options > Advanced tab, why dont I have the
option of enabling Java?

Open internet options,advanced,scroll down to java and check the boxes.
If they dont exist,go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:jview
If data comes up java is installed,if not then its not installed.You can go
http://www.msn.com,search,type:Microsoft Virtual Machine Then locate
java from a 3rd party and install,then locate at microsoft the update from
2003.

"deb" wrote:

> Under Tools > Options > Advanced tab, why dont I have the
> option of enabling Java?

Hi

Have you downloaded and installed the Java software:

http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

--

Will Denny