no operating system

A Trojan virus has infected my machine,although I had a
anti vrus software installed.That was yesterday, Today I
can't get into the computer. I get the message: Cannot
find operating system. Is there anyway to salvage this
situation?

Thanks

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

Are you sure there are no floppies or CD's left in the drives?

A trojan doesn't usually cause this type of issue.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone