Wikileaks Asks For Donation to View Stratfor Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

nieur

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Those Swedish sluts should be ashamed of themselves of putting false allegations against Julian Assange

I know many Americans hate Assange for putting lives of their solders in danger but before that they should consider how many civilians have been killed by US army. US said Iraq was developing dangerous weapons but they never found any.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]nieur[/nom] Assange for putting lives of their solders in danger.[/citation]

I don't see how telling people about that their Gov is up to no good can put the average soldier's life in danger. As far as I can see, it only harms the Ruling Body and not the people.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
[citation][nom]nieur[/nom]Those Swedish sluts should be ashamed of themselves of putting false allegations against Julian Assange I know many Americans hate Assange for putting lives of their solders in danger but before that they should consider how many civilians have been killed by US army. US said Iraq was developing dangerous weapons but they never found any.[/citation]
Because that 'guy' wanted oil in his...

nieur

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]I don't see how telling people about that their Gov is up to no good can put the average soldier's life in danger. As far as I can see, it only harms the Ruling Body and not the people.[/citation]

I am on the assange side too but I have seen many american people on forum who hate Assange for that reason. Some american politicians further say they wanted Assange dead thats why I said that

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
This guy is a clown, I'm embarrassed by our government that we didn't have a Seal go take him out a couple years ago. Really. If this happened in Russia or China and they knew where the guy was he's be dead already for treason. Pure crap, take this moron out already.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]p05esto[/nom]This guy is a clown, I'm embarrassed by our government that we didn't have a Seal go take him out a couple years ago. Really. If this happened in Russia or China and they knew where the guy was he's be dead already for treason. Pure crap, take this moron out already.[/citation]

Rommey is a clown as well, maybe we should send a Big Bird, an Elmo and an Ernie to take him out.
Really, if he was in Russia or China, he wouldn't even get a seat in governance. Pure Crap take this moron out already.

PS: To any republicans, I mean no offend, just wanna ridicule this guy ;)

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]nieur[/nom]Those Swedish sluts should be ashamed of themselves of putting false allegations against Julian Assange I know many Americans hate Assange for putting lives of their solders in danger but before that they should consider how many civilians have been killed by US army. US said Iraq was developing dangerous weapons but they never found any.[/citation]

they want him tested for aids, Sweden is really... REALLY... a crappy place to be male... i don't want to go into detail, but its almost as bad as japan, any small amount of digging and you will find the storys.

i honestly dont doubt that sweden "ligitamatly" wants him there for the test...

if thats all that happens is another story.

[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]I don't see how telling people about that their Gov is up to no good can put the average soldier's life in danger. As far as I can see, it only harms the Ruling Body and not the people.[/citation]

have you looked at the middle east ever? seriously read the way they think? yea, some of them are peacefull, but... wow... read some of the comments average ones leave online to stories about crap they do... i believe wishing death on a 14 year old girl for fighting for rights (i beleive, forget exactly what her cause was) and trying to (dont know if she died yet) murder her... yea... they are looking for the littlest thing to blow up over.

do a search on what osama's real plan was for the towers, he wanted us to declare war on islam, not terror.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]i believe wishing death on a 14 year old girl for fighting for rights (i beleive, forget exactly what her cause was) and trying to (dont know if she died yet) murder her... yea... they are looking for the littlest thing to blow up over. do a search on what osama's real plan was for the towers, he wanted us to declare war on islam, not terror.[/citation]

1. Pakistan is in South Asia, not the Middle east
2. The Middle east where the economy is crap is usually the most facked up, but the gulf states all quite the opposite.
3. I still don't see how news about War Crimes committed by the US army in Central Asia, Government Corruption, and/or Corporate corruptions can endanger the lives of the average US soldier.

4. It is this idea that the US would/has/might declare war on Islam is why so many Muslims have a negative view on the US. One must come to realize that the US has never/will never/shouldn't ever declared war on Islam, but rather just Arabic/Islamic states that work against US interest

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007

It's very rare when you get a straight answer when someone makes this claim and then you question it. As it isn't like Wikileaks is giving away patrol schedules or other actual vital on field operations. When this is actually dragged into further detail it goes into some along of reporting such incidents creates or enhances pre-existing animosity towards us. Therefor causing more conflict and thus more American causalities.

To a degree they are right, Certainly unearthing more reason to resist us will cause more resistance.
I guess what it boils down to is what matters more to you. The possible risk to American soldiers lives
or the truth as well as the lives of others and being against vile acts. That's actually a harder choice than it sounds. Sadly the discussion never tends to lead to actually stopping the reasons that cause this animosity towards us thus solving the entire problem without anyone getting hurt.

G

@greghome

Keep in mind that Wikileaks is available to EVERYONE not just in the US. That means the information of the truth can also be used as a propaganda tool for extremists to incite riots in hotspots. That's how it's putting troops in danger. You do know how word of mouth works, right?

Also, keep in mind that on the guerrilla war battlefield the situation is constantly fluid and mistakes can (and will) be made. The bad guys in this situation aren't as clear cut (or stereotyped) as they are in videogames.

Arls

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
Perhaps we wouldn't need wikileaks at all if the US gov changed their foreign policy to be a little less invasive and antagonistic. Food for thought.....

pepe2907

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
3vilGenius5, you really think as an Ammerican /!/, like all the Earth is your property, everybody else is just renting it from you, and thus needs to play by your rules and for your interest only :).

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]It wouldn't be a Tom's article if it didn't come with at-least one error.[/citation]

Tough crowd this.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]1. Pakistan is in South Asia, not the Middle east2. The Middle east where the economy is crap is usually the most facked up, but the gulf states all quite the opposite.3. I still don't see how news about War Crimes committed by the US army in Central Asia, Government Corruption, and/or Corporate corruptions can endanger the lives of the average US soldier.4. It is this idea that the US would/has/might declare war on Islam is why so many Muslims have a negative view on the US. One must come to realize that the US has never/will never/shouldn't ever declared war on Islam, but rather just Arabic/Islamic states that work against US interest[/citation]

those numbers and figures are used as recruitment tools.
they should be out there, and they should all be known, but i don't believe that now is the time.
and you cant see america going to war on a religion... really?
ill give you we would never come out and say it, but take a look at what some of their religious leaders preach. hate for all western anything, from ideals, to our actions.

lets say one of them really does cross a line.
him and his followers, are than hunted, and lets say for good reason.

how is that news portrayed in media there?

its a more realistic scenario than i like to think, sadly.

G

Reading from the New York times, listing to reporters who talked to Assange directly and people who work closely to set up WikiLeaks, Assange is an ego-mianc, a tier lower to those who believe that they are god. Also, those two Swedish ladies are keeping their dignity and not letting a self-desired man get away.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom] you cant see america going to war on a religion... really? ill give you we would never come out and say it, but take a look at what some of their religious leaders preach. hate for all western anything, from ideals, to our actions. lets say one of them really does cross a line.him and his followers, are than hunted, and lets say for good reason.how is that news portrayed in media there?its a more realistic scenario than i like to think, sadly.[/citation]

I don't think America will go to war on a religion because America is not a theocratic state, nor is it constitutionally aligned to any religion. The only way that will happen is when a fascist idiot and friends take over the US Gov and I still have some shed of hope in the American people that they will not elect such idiots.

What their (muslim) religious leaders preach are only what the christian religious leaders preached during the christian dark ages. All sorts of mumbo jumbo to gain control over the populace.
Their 'hate' for the west is mainly due to American foreign policies over the years, and not an actual hate for the west. To say that all muslims hate the west is as ignorant as saying all chinese are communist.
No matter what the religious leaders preach, ultimately rationalism, economic issues and social issues will make it unjustifiable to completely hate the west.

If you think news in the middle east is all "The West is Evil!" , you've obviously watched fox News too much and have never heard of Al Jazeera.

In the end, if there was a "War on Islam", it will not be the naive war on religion that you potray, but much rather a war to control resources and politics, much like all the countless so called "jihads" or war in the name of god has been about

[citation][nom]jupiter optimus maximus[/nom]Reading from the New York times, listing to reporters who talked to Assange directly and people who work closely to set up WikiLeaks, Assange is an ego-mianc, a tier lower to those who believe that they are god. Also, those two Swedish ladies are keeping their dignity and not letting a self-desired man get away.[/citation]

They're paid, simple as that.
Reading from New York Times about Assange? You might as well read the North Korean papers about news of South Korea.
Ego-maniac or not, he's still an overrated threat. To the average citizen of the world, he posses only as much threat as your next door neighbour.

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
[citation][nom]Arls[/nom]Perhaps we wouldn't need wikileaks at all if the US gov changed their foreign policy to be a little less invasive and antagonistic. Food for thought.....[/citation]

Maybe, but the crazy "Area 51" guys with tinfoil hats would more than likely still be around to fill the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.