Three questions

Is anybody here running FSHost? Perhaps we should all get together to
fly and chat, which brings up another question. Who here has
Teamspeak?
Question three: Do you fly with the default N700MS number or do you
use something else. If so, why?

william

"N1138E" <andrewinvitedme@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is anybody here running FSHost? Perhaps we should all get together to
> fly and chat, which brings up another question. Who here has
> Teamspeak?
> Question three: Do you fly with the default N700MS number or do you
> use something else. If so, why?

FSHost-No
Teamspeak-Yes
Reg-varies depending on flights. VA(virtual airline) fleet has own reg.
Flying for myself I have changed them all from the default.

Bill

When you fly for a VA, they have flight plans with numbers on them to keep
them organized like the real Airlines.

When you file your Pireps (Pilot Reports) you have to enter the Flight Plan
number so you can get credit for the flight.

One VA I belong to asks that when you fly you are flying under the Flight
Plan number not your pilot number. So it looks like the name of your VA
(ID) then that particular flight number after it.

FSACARS requests this of you also.

Mark G
Not4wood

In article <1122556637.533239.133380@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
andrewinvitedme@gmail.com (N1138E) wrote:

> *From:* "N1138E" <andrewinvitedme@gmail.com>
> *Date:* 28 Jul 2005 06:17:17 -0700
>
> Is anybody here running FSHost? Perhaps we should all get together to
> fly and chat, which brings up another question. Who here has
> Teamspeak?
> Question three: Do you fly with the default N700MS number or do you
> use something else. If so, why?

FSHost: no
TeamSpeak: yes
number: only fly with UK registrations - current ones are G-RMCT and
G-RUTH (variants on my name), and G-FLYI (a real world traffic survey
aircraft - wonderful for scaring the wits out of inexperienced Vatsim
controllers on Heathrow Director)

Ruth McTighe