cannot open documents

When I click on a document, the program will open, but the window will be
blank (the document itself doesn't open.) The only way I can now open a
document is to first open the program and then click on "open"--browse for
the document and then click the document.

When you say "a document" -- do you mean "Word documents", or you mean
anything else?

--
Mikhail Zhilin
http://www.aha.ru/~mwz