FS Passenger...

This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it? Was
it worth the expense?
Tom
5
answers
Last reply
More about passenger

    "Cat in the Hat" <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> wrote in

    > This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
    > Was it worth the expense?
    > Tom

    Yes it is. I bought it and find that it adds a lot of realism to flying. In
    fact, I'm more careful in how I fly so I don't make the passengers sick or
    kill them (by crashing).

    It is worth every penny...

    > This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
    > Was it worth the expense?
    > Tom

    Yes, still using it here, as has been mentioned before, you really do fly
    more carefully with this add-on, very immersive.

    I guess it is a bit pricy for what it is? but no regrets here.

    Cheers.

    Colin.

    I've been trying out the demo for a while and I really can't justify paying
    more than $20 max for that program. Inasmuch as I consider it clever, I
    don't consider it's value that of a payware aircraft which is highly rated
    or even FS9 itself. I would definitely purchase it if the price listed was
    halved or some amazing enhancements were included...perhaps actually seeing
    ground crew, ground vehicles, etc. and knowing what the 'some drink' is that
    the flight attendant is passing off to the captain every 20 minutes. I
    would also like to know why the first officer is such a wuss because he's
    usually crying for his mother when I'm touching down. Maybe that's why the
    flight attendant never offers HIM anything.

    Arthur

    "Colin" <Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com> wrote in message

    >> This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
    >> Was it worth the expense?
    >> Tom
    >
    > Yes, still using it here, as has been mentioned before, you really do fly
    > more carefully with this add-on, very immersive.
    >
    > I guess it is a bit pricy for what it is? but no regrets here.
    >
    > Cheers.
    >
    > Colin.

    Hi Arthur,

    "...usually crying for his mother when I'm touching down"

    Let me take a wild guess here - did your Instructor for Landings go by
    the name of C.F.I.Lawn Dart?

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > I've been trying out the demo for a while and I really can't justify
    > paying more than $20 max for that program. Inasmuch as I consider it
    > clever, I don't consider it's value that of a payware aircraft which is
    > highly rated or even FS9 itself. I would definitely purchase it if the
    > price listed was halved or some amazing enhancements were
    > included...perhaps actually seeing ground crew, ground vehicles, etc. and
    > knowing what the 'some drink' is that the flight attendant is passing off
    > to the captain every 20 minutes. I would also like to know why the first
    > officer is such a wuss because he's usually crying for his mother when I'm
    > touching down. Maybe that's why the flight attendant never offers HIM
    > anything.
    >
    > Arthur
    >

    > "Colin" <Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
    >>> Was it worth the expense?
    >>> Tom
    >>
    >> Yes, still using it here, as has been mentioned before, you really do fly
    >> more carefully with this add-on, very immersive.
    >>
    >> I guess it is a bit pricy for what it is? but no regrets here.
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>
    >> Colin.

    hehe brought it today... nicer flying around my "home" routes rather than
    all the way in america.

    however my first flight was terrible. Gatwick(EGKK) to Makadonia (LGTS)....
    I forgot to switch pilot heat on and while crusin at 33'000feet my 777
    descided it was doing only 140knots and that it was at 50'000 for some odd
    reason.......

    I then also did a rather poor landing due to the fact i hate heavys and im
    so used to landing 737s its like riding a bike. always get -100 to -
    250ft/min landings in 737s... hehe

    I really need a good 757-200 model (7e7 would do) but i cant find any good
    ones without faulty COG.

    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb
    "Cat in the Hat" <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> wrote in message
    > This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
    > Was it worth the expense?
    > Tom

Games Microsoft Video Games