FS Passenger...

Last response: in Video Games
July 28, 2005 11:40:17 PM

This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it? Was
it worth the expense?
Tom

More about : passenger

July 29, 2005 8:23:25 AM

"Cat in the Hat" <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> wrote in

> This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
> Was it worth the expense?
> Tom

Yes it is. I bought it and find that it adds a lot of realism to flying. In
fact, I'm more careful in how I fly so I don't make the passengers sick or
kill them (by crashing).

It is worth every penny...
July 30, 2005 12:31:13 AM

> This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
> Was it worth the expense?
> Tom

Yes, still using it here, as has been mentioned before, you really do fly
more carefully with this add-on, very immersive.

I guess it is a bit pricy for what it is? but no regrets here.

Cheers.

Colin.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 30, 2005 12:31:14 AM

I've been trying out the demo for a while and I really can't justify paying
more than $20 max for that program. Inasmuch as I consider it clever, I
don't consider it's value that of a payware aircraft which is highly rated
or even FS9 itself. I would definitely purchase it if the price listed was
halved or some amazing enhancements were included...perhaps actually seeing
ground crew, ground vehicles, etc. and knowing what the 'some drink' is that
the flight attendant is passing off to the captain every 20 minutes. I
would also like to know why the first officer is such a wuss because he's
usually crying for his mother when I'm touching down. Maybe that's why the
flight attendant never offers HIM anything.

Arthur

"Colin" <Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com> wrote in message

>> This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
>> Was it worth the expense?
>> Tom
>
> Yes, still using it here, as has been mentioned before, you really do fly
> more carefully with this add-on, very immersive.
>
> I guess it is a bit pricy for what it is? but no regrets here.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Colin.

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 2:15:17 PM

Hi Arthur,

"...usually crying for his mother when I'm touching down"

Let me take a wild guess here - did your Instructor for Landings go by
the name of C.F.I.Lawn Dart?

Regards,
John Ward
"Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
> I've been trying out the demo for a while and I really can't justify
> paying more than $20 max for that program. Inasmuch as I consider it
> clever, I don't consider it's value that of a payware aircraft which is
> highly rated or even FS9 itself. I would definitely purchase it if the
> price listed was halved or some amazing enhancements were
> included...perhaps actually seeing ground crew, ground vehicles, etc. and
> knowing what the 'some drink' is that the flight attendant is passing off
> to the captain every 20 minutes. I would also like to know why the first
> officer is such a wuss because he's usually crying for his mother when I'm
> touching down. Maybe that's why the flight attendant never offers HIM
> anything.
>
> Arthur
>

> "Colin" <Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> This is to all those who bought this add-on. Are you still using it?
>>> Was it worth the expense?
>>> Tom
>>
>> Yes, still using it here, as has been mentioned before, you really do fly
>> more carefully with this add-on, very immersive.
>>
>> I guess it is a bit pricy for what it is? but no regrets here.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> Colin.

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 7:10:25 AM

hehe brought it today... nicer flying around my "home" routes rather than
all the way in america.

however my first flight was terrible. Gatwick(EGKK) to Makadonia (LGTS)....
I forgot to switch pilot heat on and while crusin at 33'000feet my 777
descided it was doing only 140knots and that it was at 50'000 for some odd
reason.......

I then also did a rather poor landing due to the fact i hate heavys and im
so used to landing 737s its like riding a bike. always get -100 to -
250ft/min landings in 737s... hehe

I really need a good 757-200 model (7e7 would do) but i cant find any good
ones without faulty COG.

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb

!