hei i have a problem with registry a reg file

i ve downloaded a program and installed it the right way but the reg
file won t regestry the information thats needed....what can the
problem be somone who knows.
is there any program maybe i dont know please help me...
would be greatful

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-hei-problem-registry-reg-file-ftopict542937.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1712014
2 answers Last reply
More about problem registry file

    What program? What reg file? What happens when you try to run the program? If you
    are getting error messages, what are they, word for word?

    Read here, then post back:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    zizou wrote:
    > i ve downloaded a program and installed it the right way but the reg
    > file won t regestry the information thats needed....what can the
    > problem be somone who knows.
    > is there any program maybe i dont know please help me...
    > would be greatful

    Probably, your crack is bad...

    --
    dadiOH