hei i have a problem with registry a reg file

zizou

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2005

i ve downloaded a program and installed it the right way but the reg
file won t regestry the information thats needed....what can the
problem be somone who knows.
is there any program maybe i dont know please help me...
would be greatful

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-hei-problem-registry-reg-file-ftopict542937.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1712014

What program? What reg file? What happens when you try to run the program? If you
are getting error messages, what are they, word for word?

Read here, then post back:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

zizou wrote:
> i ve downloaded a program and installed it the right way but the reg
> file won t regestry the information thats needed....what can the
> problem be somone who knows.
> is there any program maybe i dont know please help me...
> would be greatful

Probably, your crack is bad...

--
dadiOH