Scheduled Tasks will not run

When I use the scheduled tasks wizard to set up a scheduled task, I first
get the message that the task has been scheduled. Then I get an error
message that says it won't run because the account information could not be
set. Error 0x80070005. Access denied.

I am the only one using this computer so I believe I am also the
administrator. I used a password in trying to schedule the task.

Please help me identify what I am missing?

"JKanvik" <jkanvik@charter.net> wrote:

>When I use the scheduled tasks wizard to set up a scheduled task, I first
>get the message that the task has been scheduled. Then I get an error
>message that says it won't run because the account information could not be
>set. Error 0x80070005. Access denied.
>
>I am the only one using this computer so I believe I am also the
>administrator. I used a password in trying to schedule the task.

The password must be the same as the one for your user account.
"Scheduled Tasks Cannot Run with a Blank Password"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310715)

--
(tm)

Problem solved thanks to advice given.
"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message
> "JKanvik" <jkanvik@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>When I use the scheduled tasks wizard to set up a scheduled task, I first
>>get the message that the task has been scheduled. Then I get an error
>>message that says it won't run because the account information could not
>>be
>>set. Error 0x80070005. Access denied.
>>
>>I am the only one using this computer so I believe I am also the
>>administrator. I used a password in trying to schedule the task.
>
> The password must be the same as the one for your user account.
> "Scheduled Tasks Cannot Run with a Blank Password"
> (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310715)
>
> --
> (tm)

"JKanvik" <jkanvik@charter.net> wrote: