FS-9 problems

Dallas, I did what you said and got fs9, gee, the instrument panels went
away. I read in this group where someone had problems with Nvidia graphics
board... Guess what I have, after 2 days of downloading drivers it smokes. I
downloaded drivers for the motherboard, man I am driven.. I'm trying to find
a way to copy disk 4 so I won't wear it out. I like the clouds but the
planes kinda bite. I'll try to put my airstrip in again in a few days.
Thanks for all your help, I'll also download the decathon next week. Thanks
again,
david
11 answers Last reply
More about problems

    "David Koehler"
    > I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
    > so I won't wear it out.

    It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1 upgrade:
    http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp

    Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that will
    allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
    http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml

    Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1) [ENGLISH]
    No-CD/Fixed EXE

    > planes kinda bite.

    Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.

    Dallas

    Ok, Ok, Ok, This goes beyond impressed, Your either the illegitimate son or
    step brother of Bill Gates. Or you share the same mistress, I don't know,
    but you really know your stuff. The simple things you tell me to do, take me
    3 days of digging to get done, but it's worth it, my "fs9.1" smokes...Don't
    I sound like I know what I talking about, fs9.1 I thought it was fs2004. AND
    I did the runway thingie and it works also. With one problem, the gps
    co-ordinates put me on the wrong side of the road, had to lie to get to the
    right side, I even have a tree at the end just like real. Thank you, you did
    good.
    Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use help with it.
    If your 1/tenth as good, you'ld be heck on wheels.
    Thanks again for all you done,
    david

    > "David Koehler"
    > > I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
    > > so I won't wear it out.
    >
    > It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1
    upgrade:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp
    >
    > Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that will
    > allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
    > http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml
    >
    > Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1)
    [ENGLISH]
    > No-CD/Fixed EXE
    >
    > > planes kinda bite.
    >
    > Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.
    >
    > Dallas

    Dallas,
    Ok, Ok, Ok, This goes beyond impressed, Your either the illegitimate son or
    step brother of Bill Gates. Or you share the same mistress, I don't know,
    but you really know your stuff. The simple things you tell me to do, take me
    3 days of digging to get done, but it's worth it, my "fs9.1" smokes...Don't
    I sound like I know what I talking about, fs9.1 I thought it was fs2004. AND
    I did the runway thingie and it works also. With one problem, the gps
    co-ordinates put me on the wrong side of the road, had to lie to get to the
    right side, I even have a tree at the end just like real. Thank you, you did
    good.
    Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use some help
    with it.
    If your 1/tenth as good on homebuilds, you'ld be heck on wheels.
    Thanks again for all you done, and taking the time to share,
> [...]

    If your 1/tenth as good on homebuilds, you'ld be heck on wheels.
    Thanks again for all you done, and taking the time to share,
    david

    > "David Koehler"
    > > I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
    > > so I won't wear it out.
    >
    > It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1
    upgrade:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp
    >
    > Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that will
    > allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
    > http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml
    >
    > Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1)
    [ENGLISH]
    > No-CD/Fixed EXE
    >
    > > planes kinda bite.
    >
    > Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.

    "David Koehler"
    > Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use help with
    it.

    Nope... my knowledge base officially stops at the homebuilt stuff.

    But, you might hang out at the forum over here:
    http://www.projectmagenta.com/

    Dallas

    Hey David, you gotta keep your cat off the keyboard lol

    "David Koehler" <dk0257@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Dallas,
    > Ok, Ok, Ok, This goes beyond impressed, Your either the illegitimate son
    > or
    > step brother of Bill Gates. Or you share the same mistress, I don't know,
    > but you really know your stuff. The simple things you tell me to do, take
    > me
    > 3 days of digging to get done, but it's worth it, my "fs9.1"
    > smokes...Don't
    > I sound like I know what I talking about, fs9.1 I thought it was fs2004.
    > AND
    > I did the runway thingie and it works also. With one problem, the gps
    > co-ordinates put me on the wrong side of the road, had to lie to get to
    > the
    > right side, I even have a tree at the end just like real. Thank you, you
    > did
    > good.
    > Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use some help
    > with it.
    > If your 1/tenth as good on homebuilds, you'ld be heck on wheels.
    > Thanks again for all you done, and taking the time to share,
    > david
    >
    > "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
    >> "David Koehler"
    >> > I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
    >> > so I won't wear it out.
    >>
    >> It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1
    > upgrade:
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp
    >>
    >> Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that
    >> will
    >> allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
    >> http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml
    >>
    >> Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1)
    > [ENGLISH]
    >> No-CD/Fixed EXE
    >>
    >> > planes kinda bite.
    >>
    >> Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.
    >>
    >> Dallas

    Well jump on me if I play bad......
    Now you know just a little about my computer expertise, the pc said it
    couldn't erase the message, I thought it wasn't sending........
    Sorry to fill up the board.
    david

    "Bryan" <Idontthinkso@tim.com> wrote in message
    > Hey David, you gotta keep your cat off the keyboard lol
    >

    > "David Koehler" <dk0257@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > > Dallas,
    > > Ok, Ok, Ok, This goes beyond impressed, Your either the illegitimate son
    > > or
    > > step brother of Bill Gates. Or you share the same mistress, I don't
    know,
    > > but you really know your stuff. The simple things you tell me to do,
    take
    > > me
    > > 3 days of digging to get done, but it's worth it, my "fs9.1"
    > > smokes...Don't
    > > I sound like I know what I talking about, fs9.1 I thought it was fs2004.
    > > AND
    > > I did the runway thingie and it works also. With one problem, the gps
    > > co-ordinates put me on the wrong side of the road, had to lie to get to
    > > the
    > > right side, I even have a tree at the end just like real. Thank you, you
    > > did
    > > good.
    > > Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use some help
    > > with it.
    > > If your 1/tenth as good on homebuilds, you'ld be heck on wheels.
    > > Thanks again for all you done, and taking the time to share,
    > > david
    > >
    > > "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
    > >> "David Koehler"
    > >>
    > >> It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1
    > > upgrade:
    > >> http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp
    > >>
    > >> Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that
    > >> will
    > >> allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
    > >> http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml
    > >>
    > >> Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1)
    > > [ENGLISH]
    > >> No-CD/Fixed EXE

    > >> Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.
    > >>
    > >> Dallas

    "Bryan"
    > Hey David, you gotta keep your cat off the keyboard lol

    He's just thanking me many times.

    <g>

    Dallas

Drivers Video Games