FS-9 problems

Dallas, I did what you said and got fs9, gee, the instrument panels went
away. I read in this group where someone had problems with Nvidia graphics
board... Guess what I have, after 2 days of downloading drivers it smokes. I
downloaded drivers for the motherboard, man I am driven.. I'm trying to find
a way to copy disk 4 so I won't wear it out. I like the clouds but the
planes kinda bite. I'll try to put my airstrip in again in a few days.
Thanks for all your help, I'll also download the decathon next week. Thanks
again,
david

dallas

"David Koehler"
> I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
> so I won't wear it out.

It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1 upgrade:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp

Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that will
allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml

Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1) [ENGLISH]
No-CD/Fixed EXE

> planes kinda bite.

Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.

Dallas

Ok, Ok, Ok, This goes beyond impressed, Your either the illegitimate son or
step brother of Bill Gates. Or you share the same mistress, I don't know,
but you really know your stuff. The simple things you tell me to do, take me
3 days of digging to get done, but it's worth it, my "fs9.1" smokes...Don't
I sound like I know what I talking about, fs9.1 I thought it was fs2004. AND
I did the runway thingie and it works also. With one problem, the gps
co-ordinates put me on the wrong side of the road, had to lie to get to the
right side, I even have a tree at the end just like real. Thank you, you did
good.
Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use help with it.
If your 1/tenth as good, you'ld be heck on wheels.
Thanks again for all you done,
david

> "David Koehler"
> > I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
> > so I won't wear it out.
>
> It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1
upgrade:
> http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp
>
> Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that will
> allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
> http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml
>
> Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1)
[ENGLISH]
> No-CD/Fixed EXE
>
> > planes kinda bite.
>
> Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.
>
> Dallas

Dallas,
Ok, Ok, Ok, This goes beyond impressed, Your either the illegitimate son or
step brother of Bill Gates. Or you share the same mistress, I don't know,
but you really know your stuff. The simple things you tell me to do, take me
3 days of digging to get done, but it's worth it, my "fs9.1" smokes...Don't
I sound like I know what I talking about, fs9.1 I thought it was fs2004. AND
I did the runway thingie and it works also. With one problem, the gps
co-ordinates put me on the wrong side of the road, had to lie to get to the
right side, I even have a tree at the end just like real. Thank you, you did
good.
Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use some help
with it.
If your 1/tenth as good on homebuilds, you'ld be heck on wheels.
Thanks again for all you done, and taking the time to share,
> [...]

If your 1/tenth as good on homebuilds, you'ld be heck on wheels.
Thanks again for all you done, and taking the time to share,
david

> "David Koehler"
> > I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
> > so I won't wear it out.
>
> It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1
upgrade:
> http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp
>
> Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that will
> allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
> http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml
>
> Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1)
[ENGLISH]
> No-CD/Fixed EXE
>
> > planes kinda bite.
>
> Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.

dallas

"David Koehler"
> Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use help with
it.

Nope... my knowledge base officially stops at the homebuilt stuff.

But, you might hang out at the forum over here:
http://www.projectmagenta.com/

Dallas

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hey David, you gotta keep your cat off the keyboard lol

"David Koehler" <dk0257@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Dallas,
> Ok, Ok, Ok, This goes beyond impressed, Your either the illegitimate son
> or
> step brother of Bill Gates. Or you share the same mistress, I don't know,
> but you really know your stuff. The simple things you tell me to do, take
> me
> 3 days of digging to get done, but it's worth it, my "fs9.1"
> smokes...Don't
> I sound like I know what I talking about, fs9.1 I thought it was fs2004.
> AND
> I did the runway thingie and it works also. With one problem, the gps
> co-ordinates put me on the wrong side of the road, had to lie to get to
> the
> right side, I even have a tree at the end just like real. Thank you, you
> did
> good.
> Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you do homebuilts, I could use some help
> with it.
> If your 1/tenth as good on homebuilds, you'ld be heck on wheels.
> Thanks again for all you done, and taking the time to share,
> david
>
> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>> "David Koehler"
>> > I'm trying to find a way to copy disk 4
>> > so I won't wear it out.
>>
>> It can be done, but don't bother... First, go here to get the 9.1
> upgrade:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp
>>
>> Then go here to download and install the "no cd cheat" for FS9.1 that
>> will
>> allow you to put disk 4 in the closet.
>> http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml
>>
>> Download and install this Flight Simulator 2004 v1.10 (build 9.1)
> [ENGLISH]
>> No-CD/Fixed EXE
>>
>> > planes kinda bite.
>>
>> Yep.. they do bite. I haven't flown a default aircraft in 2 years.
>>
>> Dallas

Well jump on me if I play bad......
Now you know just a little about my computer expertise, the pc said it
couldn't erase the message, I thought it wasn't sending........
Sorry to fill up the board.
david