Volume Icon

Laurie

The volume icon has disappeared from my system tray. How do I get it back?
It was easier to adjust the volume from the system tray rather than going to
start, programs, accessories, entertainment. I believe it disappeared after
installing Creative. I do not have an icon for Creative in the sys tray.

Click Start> Settings> Control Panel> Multimedia> Audio tab, put a check in the box
for "Show volume control on the taskbar" and click OK.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Laurie" <Laurie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The volume icon has disappeared from my system tray. How do I get it back?
> It was easier to adjust the volume from the system tray rather than going to
> start, programs, accessories, entertainment. I believe it disappeared after
> installing Creative. I do not have an icon for Creative in the sys tray.

Laurie

Thanks! That's what I needed.