Downloads with errors

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
June 9, 2005 12:37:11 AM

Everything I download from Internet are downloaded with errors. I
tried everything, change my download manager, antivirus (actually I’m
using Avast), antispyware (ad-aware SE, and spyguard, buth with their
correspondent watcher) and always the same. I get connected via GPRS
(mobile modem). On one machine, with XP, all Ok, but on another, with
98SE, since exactly a month, the download problem appears. My machine
is virus, spyware and wathever existing bug-free (at least, that’s
according my protection software). The only way to download something
on the one with the 98SE is through P2P. I need urgent help please!

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Downloa...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1715582

More about : downloads errors

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 3:13:58 AM

Just curious, what browser are you using.

...Rex..

"icarus" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> Everything I download from Internet are downloaded with errors. I
> tried everything, change my download manager, antivirus (actually I'm
> using Avast), antispyware (ad-aware SE, and spyguard, buth with their
> correspondent watcher) and always the same. I get connected via GPRS
> (mobile modem). On one machine, with XP, all Ok, but on another, with
> 98SE, since exactly a month, the download problem appears. My machine
> is virus, spyware and wathever existing bug-free (at least, that's
> according my protection software). The only way to download something
> on the one with the 98SE is through P2P. I need urgent help please!

request
> Topic URL:
http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Downloa...
81.html